In order to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or Patient Health Information (PHI), it is important to understand the risks to the information. A Risk Assessment will help you answer the following questions:
- Where is sensitive information stored, accessed, created or modified?
- What are threats to this information?
- How likely are these threats?
- What is the impact of these threats?
- What additional security measures can be implemented to protect the information?
Compliance is an ongoing obligation. It does not need to be overwhelming or threatening. The complianceKIT service offers a thorough yet simple process to perform an administrative, physical and technical assessment.